- Start packing long before (6 to 8 weeks) the moving date.
- Always select a large enough working area for packing in order to place easily even the largest cartons. Your working surface should be strong and well-protected.
- Perform the packing room by room as it is more easier and try to make your own inventory list.
First pack the items that you use rarely.
- If possible, consider the floor plan of your new home or office – in this way your items will be placed into the desired rooms.
- Separate the breakable items from your the non-breakable ones.
- Don’t pack your items in old newspapers as the ink can stain them. We recommend you to use packing paper or blank newspaper.
- When labeling list the general contents on the outside of each box.
Monday To Friday 8am-6pm, Sunday 11am-4pm